Logitech G502 Lightspeed protects core from 2014 was RGB if I’d in 2016 ,
and then got an upgrade to Logitech’s hero sensor in 2018 ,but through all that time and certainly
since the debut of the G 903 Lightspeed in 2017 , G502 fans have been wondering
when Logitech would finally cut the cord on their favorite mouse and now that’s here ,
The Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED is one of the most popular wireless mice thanks to its comfortable design
and large number of buttons, this mouse is versatile.
- it’s smooth and premium
- Low click latency and high sensor performance.
- Lots of programmable buttons.
- Fully compatible with Windows and macOS.
- uncomfortable for people with small hands.
- a little bit expensive
- Not practical and inconvenient for left-hand people
Logitech G502 Lightspeed Features
- Sensor: HERO™
- Resolution: 100 – 16,000 DPI
- Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering
- Max. acceleration: > 40 G1Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- Max. speed: > 400 IPS2Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- The 32-bit ARM processor ,also allows for on-board storage
so if you want bring this with you somewhere you’re gonna have you dpi settings
or profiles and lighting all saved onto the mouse itself
Logitech G502 Lightspeed Design
we waiting about four years now and it’s finally here “Logitech G502 lightspeed wireless.
when you look at this mouse,they still had those same xi grimble buttons the illuminated G logo
the DPI light indicators , and you might not notice anything different at all same design ,same economic.
Logitech G502 Connectivity
you have two options for connectivity more on this mouse
- on the bottom is also a spot for the removable power plate module and the bottom cover comes off where you could still beef this up with those optional weight sets ,where the cable used to be now has a micro USB slot for charging or you can just plug this in and use it wired .. a braided cable is included inside the box ,it comes with this little carrying case inside are the six weights there are four two gram once and two four gram weights of the USB receiver in here and a USB extension plug ,so option one for connectivity is using this with that receiver you plug it into any available USB slot on your PC and it’ll pair automatically .
- The second option with power play Logitech has their power play mouse pad from 2017 and this essentially when paired with the G502 Lightspeed gives you endless power and battery life and then no need to use that USB receiver so good news for current power play users if you have the mouse pad or a current compatible mouse you just essentially plug this into your PC and then once you have the power play module you put it on the bottom of your mouse and then whenever you use this with the power play mouse pad one it’ll just automatically pair and connect for you ,so you don’t have to also have the USB receiver for the G502 Lightspeed and also it’ll just be charging your mouse whenever you’re not you it’s the friction so whenever it’s on the surface of the powerplay mouse pad.
moving on the hero sensor returns with the 100 to 1600 dpi capabilities you have the adjustable report rate from 125 Hertz to 1,000 hertz at one millisecond response time,This mouse is the most responsive gaming sensor to date, which also opens to reduce weight due to its highly efficient battery size and performance ratio.
The Scroll wheel
11 customization buttons and a scroll wheel, there’s one slightly noticeable change the hyper scroll wheel this now has a rubber accent on the wheel itself for improved grip
and it’s also more a hallowed wheel as opposed to the more solid metal piece on the previous mice still feels the same
battery life over USB without the power play is pretty impressive,I think you get 48 hours with the default RGB lighting in around 60 hours with no lights so you can mess around with it keep it simple like a static color maybe at half brightness you’ll get it at around 50 plus odds are with this .
In Conclusion The Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse costs in Australia for $249.95.