XBOX SERIES X – stay tuned, the games world is between your hands soon!
for all the gamers, good news on their way for You.The XBOX SERIES X release is planned for December 2020.
And if you are interested to know about the XBOX SERIES X then just focus and be ready
because we know what’s going in your head and trust us, you will be more than satisfied in the end.
What you need to know About XBOX SERIES X ?
What is the XBOX SERIES X ?
- it’s Microsoft’s best and most powerful game console ever.
When it will be released ?
- Holiday 2020
It’s key features ?
- 4K visuals at 60 FPS, 8K and 120 fps support, ray tracing, near-instant load times
It’s key games ?
- Halo Infinite, Hellblade II, full Xbox One backward compatibility
It’s specs ?
- Custom AMD Zen 2 CPU, 1TB NVMe SSD, 16GB GDDR6 memory, 12 teraflop RDNA 2 GPU
When will we receive the XBOX SERIES X ?
In fact, it’s expected by windows that it will be released in “Holiday 2020”
which means we hope that we see the XBOX SERIES X between October and December this year,
but exactly in November 26,2020 (AKA Thanksgiving in the US).
What can we know about the price ?
When it comes to the price, all what we can say that it still doesn’t have An official price yet
but it’s widely expected to come in at $499, which is the same Microsoft’s last “premium” console, the Xbox One X’s price.
to put in a nutshell, it’s obvious that still there is No specific price has been agreed
and There are many possibilities, but $500 it is the most likely price.
What are the XBOX SERIES X features?
This new video games console offers the following features:
8K resolution, and 120 frames per second
Backwards compatibility of all games in the Xbox range with all consoles combined
Backwards compatibility of all accessories in the Xbox range for all consoles but Physical support for games.
What can we know about the XBOX Games?
About the games, Some exclusives have been officially announced :
- Halo Infinite,it’s a first-person shooter video game developed by 343 Industries and published by Xbox Game Studios. this video game expected to launch in late 2020 on Windows and Xbox One operating systems as well as the future Xbox Series X console.
- Warframe, it is a free online third-person game developed by Digital Extremes and available on Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. In fact it was revealed that this free-to-play online sci-fi shooter Warframe will be coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X. But it’s not confirmed yet when that will happen.
- Cyberpunk 2077,it is a first-person action RPG video game developed by CD Project RED, based on the Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop role-playing series designed by Mike Pondsmith. The game is planned to be released on April 16, 2020 on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Stadia, but unfortunately it is postponed until September 17, 2020.
More than that, a “proper, full-blown next-gen version” of Cyberpunk 2077 will come to Xbox Series X – but it won’t be available on the console at launch, unfortunately.
- Gothic,it is a role-playing video game develop by the German company Piranha Bytes and distribute by Shoebox. It is available on the computer. The German version was release on March 15, 2001 and the English version 10 months later, November 23, 2001. The conversations are never recorded in French but versions of the game can be found with French subtitles. And obviously, it is confirm that the developer THQ Nordic would redo his classic 2001 classic and bring it to the Xbox Series X.
We don’t know much else about the launch lineup, but the Series X will support all existing Xbox One games, including the vast library of backward compatible Xbox and Xbox 360 titles.
What are the XBOX SERIES X specs ?
Physical support for games.
|Processor||8x Cores @ 3.8 GHz (3.66 GHz w/ SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU|
|Graphics||12.155 TFLOPS, 52 CUs @ 1.825 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU|
|Die Size||360.45 mm2|
|Memory||16 GB GDDR6 w/ 320mb bus|
|Memory Bandwidth||10 GB @ 560 GB/s, 6GB @ 336 GB/s|
|Internal Storage||1 TB Custom NVME SSD|
|I/O Throughput||2.4 GB/s (Raw), 4.8 GB/s (Compressed, with custom hardware decompression block)|
|Expandable Storage||1 TB Expansion Card (matches internal storage exactly)|
|External Storage||USB 3.2 External HDD Support|
|Optical Drive||4K UHD Blu-Ray Drive|
|Performance Target||4K @ 60 FPS, Up to 120 FPS|
|Size||301mm x 151mm x 151mm (estimate)|
|Release date||Holiday 2020|
What you need to know more about the XBOX SERIES X ?
we know that you, as a gamer have a lot of questions in your mind about this amazing discovery
And you are eager to know more about it, that’s why you don’t have to worry at all
because we promise that we will please and satisfy you, especially when you know that
Games will load quicker than you imagine
we know that it’s commun that we don’t like holding our phone and waiting for a game to be loaded,
especially when you are in a bad mood and you want to chill and get rid of all the stressful daily routine by playing a cool
and interesting games like the ones we have in our new video game console.But guess what!
you don’t have to worry anymore because the Series X is looking to end This by cutting down on load times thanks to this amazing console and it’s SSD
and the new Xbox Velocity Architecture that allows for fast asset streaming, another fantastic addition is the Quick Resume.
so make sure that this new console will give you satisfaction and comfort.
How the Xbox Series X controller looks like?
Finally the XBOX SERIES X controller became familiar to everyone,in fact it’s been agreed that the controller’s “size and shape have been refined to accommodate an even wider range of people;” .
The most important new feature is a PS4-style dedicate Share button, which makes uploading screenshots and video clips easier.
In Conclusion The D-pad has also been redesign, moving from a cross shape to a circle style reminiscent of the Elite controller’s.